Amana Healthcare’s Long-Term Care facilities are fully licensed hospitals with ICU-level capabilities. The interior design fuses modern with traditional to create a warm, home-like feel – the perfect environment for comfort and recovery.
Why Choose Amana for inpatient rehabilitation?
- The Best Care – Amana provides world-class care supported by modern technology and based on international standards
- The Best Team – Amana has a full team of rehabilitation experts: specially-trained doctors, nurses, therapists, dieticians, educators and social workers
- Always there – Medical specialists are onsite 24/7 – and with a patient-to-nurse ratio of up to 1:1, the right care is always there
- Personalized Care – Every patient recieves a personalized rehabilitation plan that can include trips home, to the mosque or to family events. Our focus is on rehabilitation, independence, community integration and quality of life, even for patients with complex life support needs
- Respectful Treatment – We understand and respect the cultural values of our patients and their families, and have Arabic-speaking staff on every shift
- Family-oriented – At Amana we put family first by including families in patient care decisions, providing support to ease the transition home, and offering ongoing outpatient and home-based care
Amana Healthcare exceeded my expectations. The level of care is outstanding – they always care about patient health and comfort, and make sure to enhance family bonding.
I really appreciate the services at Amana – the staff are kind and lovely, and they are doing their best for my child.
Thanks be to God, my mother has improved a lot in her speech, eating, level of awareness and knowledge of the people around her.
Can Amana Help?
02 610 5999
03 737 5808
Amana Healthcare HQ
04 454 8920
Join the Friends of Amana. News, information, updates and ideas in your inbox! You’ll only hear from us when we have something important to share.